[Asterisk-Users] Help with questions for initial Asterisk wizard (GUI)

Steve Totaro stotaro at seepu.com
Tue Oct 7 09:18:48 MST 2003

This is a great idea.  I have a good understanding of Asterisk but would use
this for initial setup if it were quick and easy, then go in and tweak the
settings.

This is especially good for a client that would like total ownership and
admin over the product but do not have the time or desire to ascend the
fairly steep learning curve of Asterisk.  Most network admins I know don't
like having an outsider come in to admin a machine on their network (myself
included).

You will experience alot of negativity from people that would like to see
themselves as the "Best" or the "Master" of anything and feel threatened if
something promises to take that away from them.  This is their crutch to
feel "Special" in the world.  To that I say Bahhhh!

Thanks,
Steve Totaro