[Asterisk-Users] Help with questions for initial Asterisk wizard (GUI)

costas costas at meezon.com
Tue Oct 7 05:52:08 MST 2003

What about the following device: USB FXS device (S100U)?

This sounds like a nice thing. What language are you using?

I know this would be adding a burden to coding, but can you also make the app be data driven so any future additions or new hardware would just be added to a a text file? (I know, this would be making another .conf file.)

Thanks