[Asterisk-Users] Message Waiting on Cisco 7960

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Mon Oct 6 16:57:39 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 14:53, Babak Pasdar wrote:
> This issue was resolved by adding the @context in the voicemail.conf
> file for the extension to the mailbox=XXX command.
>
> mailbox=102 at bell
>
> Thanks so much for your help.

	Is there anything special I need to configure on the Cisco phone to get
MWI ?
	Because a I have a 7960 hanging from asterisk and I have followed all
the suggestions here and I have not MWI on the phone.
	Here are my confs:

------- extensions.conf -------------
[demo]
exten => 8991,1,Dial(SIP/8991,20)
exten => 8991,2,Voicemail2(u8991 at demo)
exten => 8991,102,Voicemail2(b8991 at demo)
exten => 8991,103,Hangup

-------- voicemail.conf -------------

[demo]
8991 => 8991,Juanjo,juanjo at localhost

------- sip.conf --------------------

[8991]
type=friend
username=8991
secret=****
nat=no                  ; This phone may be natted
host=dynamic
canreinvite=no                  ; Cisco poops on reinvite sometimes
qualify=500                     ; Qualify peer is no more than 200ms
away
;defaultip=192.168.0.15
context=demo
voicemail=8991 at demo