[Asterisk-Users] Conferencing Calls on Cisco 7940

Babak Pasdar bpasdar at IGXGlobal.com
Mon Oct 6 14:44:43 MST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to conference two or more calls on a Cisco 7940 phone.  When I have one inbound call and one outbound (I initiate the second call by pressing conference) I get the join button at the bottom of the screen and I can conference.

When I initiate both calls or I receive both calls I dont get the join button.  As a side question what would represent the hook flash on a Cisco 7940 or is this capability not possible.

Thanks

Babak