[Asterisk-Users] direct-inward-dialing (DID)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Oct 6 14:08:27 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 15:45, john lawler wrote:
> I know that Asterisk supports DID, but does anyone have documentation on
> how to write the configuration for it?
>
> I'll be trying to setup a hybrid system where some incoming numbers will
> be DID enabled and others won't, so I'll need to be able to sort between
> the two, i.e. directly connect the DID dialed numbers and route the
> others to an autoattendant for extension dialing.

Dude, get with the reading and googling. You sent this question less
than 1 minute after your last question according to your computer.

google using
DID documentation site:lists.digium.com
or
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=DID+documentation+site%3Alists.digium.com&btnG=Google+Search