[Asterisk-Users] Re: Modem and Fax over VoIP

George Pajari George.Pajari at Faximum.com
Mon Oct 6 13:14:03 MST 2003

Eduardo asks:
 > I want to know the steps to transmit fax from a machine
 > connected to the fxs to a fax machine on the PSTN.

It was suggested:
 > Put a couple of modems on asterisk2 with
 > matching FXS ports and learn to use Hylafax.

Not to take anything away from Hylafax, but our commercial fax server
software products run on Linux and play well with Asterisk and other
VoIP solutions. We also provide support.

Please contact me out-of-band if we can be of assistance.

g.