[Asterisk-Users] Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Mon Oct 6 12:40:08 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 18:53, Rich Adamson wrote:
> Why not add an Article to the www.voip-info.org site, and those that are
> interested with helping can list their FWD, IAXTEL, or other access number,
> probable hours of availability, any special focus skills, size of their
> current * environment, etc?
>
> I'm game.

Sounds good. Wouldn't it be possible to login to the queue of an *
server providing this servers from my extension through my *
installation? That way calls could be routed to available volunteers.

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328