[Asterisk-Users] Anyone else use Audacity for prompts?

Michael T Farnworth mtf at maximasystems.com
Mon Oct 6 02:08:55 MST 2003

I have had been recording my gsm files by getting through to the Asterisk
answering service using a GrandStream BudgeTone 102 phone.  I then copy
the file which is stored in voicemail and use sox to increase the volume.
Results are okay but nothing to write home about particularly (or maybe
that is just my lack of a good telephone voice).

Michael