[Asterisk-Users] Let's TALK ABOUT IT!!!

sip sip at intology.com
Sat Oct 4 08:33:28 MST 2003

But it would be a free call to "the common man" who had a fast internet
connection and a softphone or IP phone. He doesn't have to have a server or
know the tech stuff... just a free softphone and he is in.
After all, we are all working to "develop" this industry...build
servers...sell phones...etc.