[Asterisk-Users] Answer on second ring - need it on first.

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Fri Oct 3 19:44:26 MST 2003

After some months of "Make updates", I have just  deleted my Zaptel and
Asterisk source directories and done "cvs checkout" 's of asterisk and
zaptel, in order to clean up the trees.

After re-installing, I am finding that when dialling into an X100P, that
Answer is now answering on the second ring, where it always used to
answer on the first before.

In the console, "Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1' appears halfway
through the first ring and "Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new
stack" appears at the end of the second.

I cannot recall having changed  anything previously, in order for it
answer on the first, but I would really like the old behaviour back.

Thanks,

Richard