[Asterisk-Users] Cisco CallManager Image for 7940/7960

Matthew Hardeman mhast at papersoft.com
Fri Oct 3 10:44:44 MST 2003

Dustin,

It's quite a pain to get those without a CallManager...

However, there are some tools for extracting the compressed files from
an InstallShield image and I have successfully done so with those files
in particular and was able with some tweaking to get a phone back to
Skinny without having a CallManager.

Good luck.  If you need a pointer or two, drop me a line at
mhardemn at papersoft.com

Matt Hardeman
PaperSoft