[Asterisk-Users] Predictive Dialer

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Fri Oct 3 06:34:23 MST 2003

I will join the other list,  but as a statement from the
industry........  We actually utilize it for our existing client base,
it is not for direct cold-calling of new clientel.  I am sure that most
ppl don't like to have the automated/manned systems from many companies
calling them, but there are quite a few out there that utilize it for
their existing customers (we have over 100,000k) that we routinely like
to talk to.  It does place * into a much larger market base that opens
more development and more base to draw insight from.  Just my two cents,
but I think it is a feature that allows * users to utilize their agents
in a much more productive manner.

James-