[Asterisk-Users] Configs for IAX <> IAX trunk

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Thu Oct 2 11:18:31 MST 2003

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian West <brian at bkw.org> writes:
 Brian> Just a heads up.. you can't loop switch statements ie

 Brian> BOX A switch => BOX B BOX B switch => BOX A
[...]

I was actually wondering -- why?

This is something I very naturally wanted to do the first time I
configured two *'s. I wanted them to "exchange" dialplans, so that I
don't have to replicate this information. I have some extensions on one
of them, and others on the other, they are all unique and I want them
all to be "globally" callable.

So, why can't one do something like this? Is this a valid feature
request?

--J.