[Asterisk-Users] "New" TDM cards--driver won't load

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Oct 2 19:41:54 MST 2003

I've searched the site with google, but can't think of the magic words I
guess.

I got a "swap out" TDM30 today to replace my buzzy one.

I swapped it with the older one, swapped out the FXS modules, hooked it
up to the computer's power supply, and booted, but the wcfxs driver
won't load--it gives me the standard "Cannot init module" types of
errors that happen when one tries to load drivers but they can't find
the hardware.

I have checked, and there aren't any interrupt conflicts.  Is there some
change that I need to know about wrt the drivers?

Thanks.

B.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses
and is believed to be clean.