[Asterisk-Users] IAX and IAXTEL

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Oct 2 20:27:55 MST 2003

Mark,

> The location of the "guest" / "iaxtel" section having to be at the end is,
> as it turns out, a configuration error on iaxtel.  I hope to have it
> straightened out shortly.
> >
> > Ok but I fixed it. Just put the "guest" "section" in iax.conf all the way on
> > the end.
> > And right now it works for me. :)

Since many are having a tough time with documentation, would it be possible
to add at least a few words with some of these explanations to give users a
slight clue (more then "...an error...") so we have some idea as to
whether it might be important to react to cvs updates (etc)?

Just a simple sentence like 'should have no effect on anyone other then
those experiencing new iax link issues' would have an entirely different
impact then 'the error may allow anomymous access to the full dialplan'
would be nice.

Rich