[Asterisk-Users] Call it Asterisk-Addons and let us go have some fun?

sip sip at intology.com
Thu Oct 2 06:57:43 MST 2003

No one else would step up to the plate so I did.
Here is your list.
HAVE SOME FUN!
need any more just ask.

Troy Settle wrote:

> With all the discussion about licensing issues and the sort, I think it's
> time for a full blown 3rd party application to work with Asterisk while at
> the same time not causing Asterisk to become encumbered.  For such a
> project, I'm license neutral.  While I prefer the BSD license, the GPL would
> work just as well for such a project.
>
> I'd say the first order of business, is to move this discussion to a
> separate list so as not to annoy the purists.  Perhaps Digium would be
> willing to host it?  Call it Asterisk-Addons and let us go have some fun?

If this is going to become a full blown third party app, I am willing to
organize any documentation that needs to be done for it.  I have been
attempting to get a better handle of some of the more undocumented
features of asterisk lately in an attempt to start documenting that as
well, but since this "addon" is in the beginning stages, it might be
nice to have documentation thought about right from the beginning (as
opposed to an after thought)

Just my 0.02 cents CDN.
Leif Madsen.

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com