[Asterisk-Users] eBay Sip Phone Scam.

costas costas at meezon.com
Thu Oct 2 03:49:42 MST 2003

I did shop around. Nowhere does he say the phone is the 101. If you look at his ad he says the phone has 102D features and has 16x2 lines and 3 way conference. The starting price was $90. A reasonable opening price I thought. He also does not say the phone is not available until end of year.

I only called Grandstream to find out some info on it after I placed the Bid. In a way Grandstream is also at fault. Nowhere do they say the phone is not available. I was suprised when they told me it wasnt even out.  When I sent a message to this thief, he said its for the 101 and they are hard to get. Thats why he jacked up the price. He did cancel my bid after telling me what a bad person I am for wasting his time.