[Asterisk-Users] CDR Web Search Frontend

Chris Tooley christ at ntrc.net
Wed Oct 1 19:03:13 MST 2003

Ok, so this seems to be in several threads:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-October/022328.html
I've not trimmed this message on purpose to have a collection of
thoughts, further in this thread, please trim and refer to the thread.

I think it's safe to say that a PHP based system is what is going to
garner the most support.  I'm not great at PHP yet, but will learn, need
to get this done.  I'll be happy to start on Voicemail which I think
ties into Extensions.  Extensions seems to be the biggest task and the
core of the work that ties in most other things.  I'd be happy to start
there but need some assistance.

http://www.vanderkraan.net/awacs/ is another start.  We need to converge
on something and there needs to be some cohesion on an architecture.

It's not all there, but it's a starter:

Voicemail:
	General {
		Audio Format (WAV/WAV49/G723SF)