[Asterisk-Users] Re: Audiocodes gateway and asterisk

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 13:51:59 MST 2003

Ernest,

There is a beta load that you can get from the Audiocodes dealer which
is working for us.
We are using their 4-port MP-104 SIP gateway and the only problems we
have with it
are:

1. Outgoing calls go out to the lines in a round-robin fashion.  You can
put any number of the
     lines in a hunt group but if the group has more than one channel,
you can only distribute
     the outgoing calls in round-robin fashion.
2. I'm having problems with out-of-band DTMF but I'm having the same
problems with
    the Cisco 7960's also.  Probably an Asterisk problem.  Maybe someone
else will help
    me with this. ;)
3. Call transfer and hold work with the beta load on the Audiocodes.