[Asterisk-Users] recording voice calls

Jon Stockill jon at stockill.org.uk
Wed Oct 1 08:27:53 MST 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Nick Knight wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am sure that this is possible - for helpdesk envioroments i.e. when
> you hear an announcment "Your call may be recorded for quality purposes"
> can asterisk record all calls onto disk or similar - hopefully as MP3?

The Monitor app will record a call to 2 files (one for in, one for out).

I'm currently trying to work out how to record a MeetMe conference, and
it's looking like I'm going to have to place a dummy call into the
conference, with Monitor enabled, and just use the "out" file (since this
should have all the audio I need, and the "in" file will be silence).

--
Jon Stockill
jon at stockill.org.uk