[Asterisk-Users] Application Flash

Johanna Kangas johanna.kangas at icecom.fi
Wed Oct 1 00:33:22 MST 2003

Thank you for example, wasim.

I'm trying to get something like this:
1. incoming call (Zap) comes to *, person 1 answers
2. person 1 cant help so s/he put caller to hold
3. person 1 calls to person 2 and tells him the situation
4. call from hold is redirected to person 2 and person 1 get out of the
situation.

the 4th thing is the hard one, how to transfer call without person2
having to put his phone (snom) down and phone ringing again.

Someone got extension like this or advices how to deal this?

-Johanna