[Asterisk-Users] * Party in Paris

Stephen Wingfield stephen at wingfield.org.uk
Sun Nov 30 05:23:21 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Senad Jordanovic" <senad at boltblue.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 1:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] * Party in Paris

> Mark Spencer wrote:
> > I'm coming to Paris Dec 19.  I was wondering if there was any
> > interest in having an Asterisk get together in Paris sometime near
> > there.  Any one out there interested?  Anyone in Paris who could help
> > organize something like that? :)
> >
> > Mark

> I have a friend in Paris who will probably be able to organise this.
> Stephen, can you?
>
> SJ

Mark - I am more than happy to put together whatever you need done.
Obviously could do with knowing how many people, what time of day, do you
want to eat - drink or just somewhere quiet.
Depending how we take this forward can supply full contact details mobile,
personal email address.

Stephen Wingfield