[Asterisk-Users] app_queue behavior

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Sun Nov 30 05:21:50 MST 2003

Hello,

I`m having rouble with app_queue. What I would like:
1. calls are distributed between operators via leastrecent strategy
2. when operator is answering talking on the phone with customer he is
not getting those pesky call waiting signals ( really pesky on Granstream)
3. When all operators are busy the * pucks up and caller gets a music on
hold. and is kept in the queue

But with my setup operators are getting the call waiting signal, when
all operators are busy I get no MOH, only ringing tones. And I think
that the callers are not queued, when operators are busy , the caller
gets ringing tones, until timeout defined in queue.conf.

Right now I have this setup:

queue.conf:
[general]
[default]

[phila]
music = test
announce = test_announce
timeout = 15
retry = 5
maxlen = 10

member => SIP/200
member => SIP/201
member => SIP/202
member => SIP/203

extensions.conf:

exten => 101,1,Queue(phila)
exten => 101,2,Playback(all-busy)
exten => 101,3,Goto(1)

sip.conf:
[200]
type=friend
username=ipphone1
secret=phila
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833                ; Choices are inband, rfc2833, or info
defaultip=172.22.0.171
mailbox=200            ; Mailbox for message waiting indicator
callerid=ipphone1 <200>
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
incominglimit=1