[Asterisk-Users] asterisk server crashing

dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com dpobanz at hastingsutilities.com
Sat Nov 29 19:36:31 MST 2003

Quoting firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com:
> In the zaptel zapata and libpri directories I executed a make clean and
> did a cvs update and then ran make install.  In the asterisk directory I
> did a make clean, a cvs update and a make upgrade.  So I guess the answer
> to your question is yes I did take care of the other things as well.  At
> least as far as I can see and as far as I know.
> AJ

I don't know if your situation is the same as mine but I have been burned in the
past by assuming that cvs update will provide all the lastest files. It only
updates files that have previously been downloaded, soooooo, if you do not have
a file that is now part of zaptel for instance, you will still not have that
file. Do a fresh checkout to make sure you have all of the needed files. By the
way, zapata is no longer needed. It has been incorporated into one of the others.

Don Pobanz