[Asterisk-Users] Survey says post your 3.3 volt Mother boards used in PRODUCTION withTE410

Azher Amin apnaisp at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 11:13:40 MST 2003

Hi,

Its nice to get a list of such boards in a single place for a better choice. I have used Intel Intel 7501 Motherboard using dual xeon HT processors and 2 T/E410 Cards. Seems running ok at the moment .... however my client doesn't have the load at the moment i.e. not maximum than 30 clients. Below is the link for the motherboard:

http://www.intel.com/design/servers/se7501hg2/index.htm?iid=ipp_srvr+mthrbds_se7501hg2_srvr&

Regards
Azher

TC <trclark at shaw.ca> wrote:
I'd like to put up on the wiki the known working
3.3v MotherBoards people are using in production...
I am very interested w/ppl with dual te410's with lots of concurrent
channels in use

Please dont post just your fav spec boards JUST ppl with working stable
installs with TE410s, if possible with url, if not the exact board number
& ill google it when i post to the wiki

thxs in advance