[Asterisk-Users] Deltathree icomming problem

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Sat Nov 29 06:26:31 MST 2003

Take a look at John Todd's configuration files:
http://www.loligo.com/asterisk
There should be some iconnect stuff there as well.  One of the things that
I noticed from your sip.conf file is that you appear to be missing a
register line in the [general] section.  If you are behind Nat it should
be
register=yourphonenumber:yoursecret at natrelay.deltathree.com/yourphonenumber
If your not behind Nat, just change natrelay to sipauth.  This method
works for me for incoming calls from iconnecthere.  Just my 2 cents.  I'm
by no means an expert.  I hope this provides you with some assistance.
AJ