[Asterisk-Users] Re: Resend: Help for oh323

SW sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 28 15:13:46 MST 2003

Michael,

Thanks a bunch, I downloaded from inaccessnetworks.com thinking that it is
the latest :). Ok I will upgrade it. just for the record, following worked.

exten => _87.,1,Dial(OH323/H323:${EXTEN:1}@16.52.153.206)

Cheers

Sathya

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:28:59 +0200
From: Michael Manousos <manousos at inaccessnetworks.com>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Resend: Help for oh323

Hi Sathya,

I bet you use OpenH323 v1.12.0.
Go to v1.12.2 and you will be OK.
There isn't anything wrong with your syntax, it's an
OpenH323 issue.

Michael.