[Asterisk-Users] call waiting disable in sip

Paul Liew pliew at atp.org.au
Fri Nov 28 14:48:44 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anton Yurchenko" <phila at dg.net.ua>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 3:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] call waiting disable in sip

> what would happend if all operators are busy? would app_queue exit?
> would it schedule the call to wait and until the number of them reaches
> the maxlen ( it is defined in queues.conf) ?

Hi Anton,

Before I submitted the patch to bugtracker to fix this problem, I tested
this for both the Dial and Queue apps, and it works as per other channels,
ie when all the queue operators are busy,  the calling party will stay in
the queue until an agent becomes free. All parameters within the queue.conf
apply.

The only parameter you need to specify in sip.conf is the "incominglimit"
for this to work. For GS phones, set this to 1.

By the way, this is no longer a patch as it has been incorporated into the
CVS as of 26/11/03.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Paul