[Asterisk-Users] Mute button in Grandstream?

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Fri Nov 28 05:29:58 MST 2003

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Anton Yurchenko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anybody been able to get the Mute button work on grandstream? it
> simply does nothing. Only Hold is avalable, which is not that good.

BTW - the hold button does work with the major exception that there is no
visual indication that a call is on hold. Also, hanging up the receiver
hangs up the call on hold.

I have a number of the GS's but I can't really recommend them for the real
world yet. They need to sort out lots of little operational issues. Fine
for the tech person willing to learn but don't expect a "normal person" to
be happy using them.

Just my 2 cents worth...

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com