[Asterisk-Users] ASTERISK WITHOUT ANY CARD

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Nov 28 00:54:48 MST 2003

Hcqm wrote:

> [...]

Well, enable all debugging and start asterisk with
asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvdc

Read _ALL_ messages you get, both on the console and in the log files.

Most of the time, there's an explanation in there.
If not, you should propably tell us more about your specific configuration so we can assist you.

/O