[Asterisk-Users] Mailing list archives searchable ?

Arnold Ligtvoet asterisk at ligtvoet.org
Thu Nov 27 16:49:35 MST 2003

Hi,

I've been on the list for slightly under a month now and noticed;
a) a fairly high amount of traffic,
b) a lot of questions which come up more than once,
c) the archives at lists.digium.com are not searchable.

I have started development to import the mailinglist archives into a MySQL
database and creating a full text search possibility on this. My questions;
1) Is this already done somewhere else ?
2) Is this of interest ?

I'm developing myself now, mainly because I couldn't find a component in PHP
or Perl that performs this trick. Does anybody know one, if not I'll
continue on my own components.

Thanks,
Arnold Ligtvoet.