[Asterisk-Users] RE: Grandstream BT-100 and

Daniel Chabrol daniel at chabrol.de
Thu Nov 27 16:49:20 MST 2003

>I was successfully using the BT-100 phone with CVS 11/10.  Now that I've
>upgraded to 11/27, I can't place an outbound call.  However the phone is
>registered and works well with inbound calls.  Any suggestions will be
>appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi!

I encounter similar problems. But in my case also incomming calls are not possible. But this might be because of my upgrade to the latest bt-100 beta-firmware (b13p4.22)! Additionally I can't call internal extensions (for example the echo test). Currently i'm using the Asterisk-CVS from 27.11.2003. If i use a softphone (x-lite from x-ten) to connect to * it works perfectly in the same constallation (all with static ip-adresses).

Daniel