[Asterisk-Users] SIMPLE support in Asterisk?

Kerker Staffan staffan.kerker at aerotechtelub.se
Thu Nov 27 00:33:34 MST 2003

Ok
Yea, cause I used both Kphone and Windows messenger, and they
successfully registered (and subscribed i think) towards asterisk. Using
Kphone I even get a online status on all other users on the asterisk but
no interaction with status or IM. So maybe there is some quasi presence
avaible? I think it would be a great tool to support IM/Presence. There
is so much that can be done with such implementations.

rgds,
/staffan kerker

Staffan Kerker
AerotechTelub AB, Communications
staffan.kerker at aerotechtelub.se
ph. +46(0)47042185
cell. +46(0)705391365
--
"Don't get involved in politics man, just play the gig... "
/Sgt Floyd, Electric Mayhem Band