[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Training

Michael Devenijn michael.devenijn at dkma.be
Wed Nov 26 18:02:19 MST 2003

Dear All,

We are all Windoze C++ developers but are working on C/C++ development for linux. But we need someone of our team to be trained quite soon in Asterisk development to add some features we really need inside the company.

We are searching somebody or a company who will train a developer during a week (i estimate)

We are from Belgium ... so if there is a experienced Asterisk developer in Europe it would help

I sent an email to digum sales but didn't get any response. and it is quite urgent

We are ready to pay the price which is needed and to travel if necesairy, but we need a person who knows the Asterisk sources very well !

Please can somebody make use a good offer for a training of 1 week in Asterisk development, it is quite logic that this will result in Open source contributions ... and wil bring some extra commercial experience to Asterisk.

kind regards

Michael Devenijn
DKMA bvba
Schaarbeeklei 636