[Asterisk-Users] Modem cards??

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 14:26:27 MST 2003

--- wasim at convergence.com.pk wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Angel Gabriel wrote:
>
> > I've just been informed, in an IRC room, that it is possible to use
> > modem card with *.  Can someon please confirm this for me? Thanks
> in
> > advance.
>
> why don't you also mention that after being informed of this, about
> 10
> different people also told you it wouldn't work and to just go ahead
> and
> by an X100P ?

An X100P will not help him if what he wants to do is connect his
Asterisk server to his ISP over dail up.  His question could
be interpeted as "Will Asterisk work with a modem card over a
dail up connection?".

Or, he culd be enquiring about the sound-modem channel driver

We don't know what he wants.

> - wasim

=====
Chris Albertson