[Asterisk-Users] Crashed Asterisk

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 13:49:18 MST 2003

Thanks for the quick feedback!  I don't have a lot of free time to play
with Asterisk
right now but a friend of mine wanted me to get it working on Red Hat
for him which
resulted in the RH problems/questions.  Personally, I prefer Debian
which suites my
needs for embedded projects and hacked up hardware.  I'm trying not to
recreate the
wheel so I will probably be asking quite a few questions.  Hopefully I
can give back
to the community this winter when my outdoor project complete.  I have a
couple of
devices that I would like to get Asterisk running on and have some
features that I
would like to develop.