[Asterisk-Users] bugs.digium.com and acknowledged status

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Wed Nov 26 10:52:08 MST 2003

Over the past few days you will notice that alot of the patches submited
to bugs.digium.com now have a status of acknowledged.  You may be asking
why?  Well to help Mark focus on real "bugs" is why.  In addition anything
flagged as acknowledged needs to be tested... and trust me LOTS AND LOTS
of feature patches need testing.

So I encourage everyone to take a look at http://bugs.digium.com and if
you see a bug that you can fix give it a try.  If you see something taged
as acknowledged that is really a bug please post a bug note so we can fix
it.

Thanks,
Brian