[Asterisk-Users] Pbx / channel bank install

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Nov 26 07:08:46 MST 2003

I recommend using Adtran 750's. You can get them setup with all your FXS
ports on Ebay for around $ 500.00 used but in great shape!  These work great
out of the box.  If your only using 70 extensions you will need 3 of these
unit's.  In our setup we have 4 Adtran 750's one 600 and incoming PRI and
outgoing T1 for long distance!  We do with on one server with two T400p
cards.  We have faxes, Modems and lots of phones attached to them.