[Asterisk-Users] cdr_unixodbc

Asterisk Asterisk at team.dcsi.net.au
Tue Nov 25 17:18:08 MST 2003

I'M AGAINST USING CAPS TO EXPRESS MYSELF BUT I'M SO HAPPY!

I was a little scared of setting up the CDR because I couldn't find much
documentation... turns out it's a piece of cake!

You guys are right, read the code, not so hard after all!

...works with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 too!

Thanks Brian!

:)
Ben

Benjamin Wakefield