[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk] GSM access

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Tue Nov 25 14:32:10 MST 2003

Il lun, 2003-11-24 alle 14:08, Jon Stockill ha scritto:

> Maybe bluetooth would be the answer - have the pc register with the phone
> under a headset profile, and you'd have your audio. Use AT commands on a
> comms profile to dial?

Reading the specifications, it seems that you need a CVSD codec to do
that, so its implementation would probably be the first step.  (Maybe
some mobile phones, or most, or none support some more codecs over
Bluetooth, I have never tried that.)  Of course, I haven't tried
anything myself; this is mere speculation. :)

--
E.