[Asterisk-Users] zt_rec: Unknown error 500

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Tue Nov 25 13:19:39 MST 2003

I know... bad form to add to my own posting but:

I found out that the Unknown error only appears when ringing multiple
extensions at nearly the same time. When ringing two Zap channels (with
&) it takes a little longer but eventually the error will crop up and
one of the ringing channels will hang up.