[Asterisk-Users] PCI 3.3 V

Tom Walsh slim at ala.net
Tue Nov 25 09:38:08 MST 2003

::Why PCI 3.3V for E1/T1 card!? I can not use it because I can not find
::any motherboard with PCI 3.3 . Any sugestions!?
::

This really is a problem with the state of flux the PCI bus is currently in
and the comprimises a vendor must make in order to best meet what is
available in the market (present as well as future).

Dell offers a tower that I know for certain has 3.3V PCI bus. PowerEdge
600SC.

(hope this doesn't wrap)

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/pedge_600sc?c=u
s&cs=555&l=en&s=biz

Rackmount... I don't know about... So far... this is one of the only PCs I
have come across that has the 3.3V PCI bus.

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/