[Asterisk-Users] Picking a channel (FXO port or SIP) for outbound calls

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Tue Nov 25 08:46:29 MST 2003

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 09:56 am, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> > Yep, we use it for international calling.  Works great:
> > exten => _9011.,1,Dial(Zap/g0/${EXTEN:1},,t)
>
> How are you achieving that?  If I am on a regular FXS connected phone that
> line would match 90115, thus preventing me from getting the rest of the
> phone number (620508132).

Easy...   _9 get's an outside line.  011 is the USA international access
number.  . (period) is match anything else.

Please show the line (cut and paste) you are presently using.

You are not helping anyone fix your problem by omitting it.

Regards...Martin
--
Computer Science is merely the post-Turing decline in formal systems theory.