[Asterisk-Users] cdr_unixodbc

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Nov 25 07:43:10 MST 2003

Pat,
	What i'm trying to figure out is how to keep the sql statement
globally prepaired then just call SQLExecute but the docs for all this are
hard to come by.  I really can't tell much diffrence in odbc over mysql in
speed but I don't have a bazillion calls going thru at once.  It does add
a layer of abstraction that should allow it to work with just bout any DB
server that has a driver for unixODBC

These include:
MySQL
Postgres