[Asterisk-Users] NTT FSK - Japanese Caller ID

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Nov 25 06:46:02 MST 2003

Isamar Maia wrote:

>>Why don't you put it on the -dev list. Even if most of us might not be
>>able to help much, we could watch and learn.
>>

>The issue to create several lists was already decided and implemented?
>If so, let me know since I didn't get this thread.

I implemented routines to analyse the NTT caller ID format recently,
because someone else is interested in seeing this work. However, I
haven't had a chance to test them yet (too busy with other things). The
code is in my spandsp library, along with my software FAX modem. You can
find it at ftp://ftp.opencall.org It isn't integrated with * yet, though.

Regards,
Steve