chan_h323 vs asterisk-oh323 (Was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco to asterisk termination with h323 and g729 finally works.)

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Tue Nov 25 02:19:05 MST 2003

If it was possible to get any support at all from Jeremy (or others),
I'd be glad to use it. I have sent numerous reports with where it failed
and what I did to remedy this without getting any response. With
developers this arrogant, chan_h323 should be removed from the asterisk
tree, unless the code support is improved.

roy