[Asterisk-Users] One voicemail -> multiple recipients?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Nov 24 16:59:00 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 17:33, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> How about using symlinks for the mailbox directories?

What do you think you would be symlinking? Yes you could make multiple
mailboxes out of a otherwise single mailbox and all actions would affect
every mail box. Of course when I read the initial problem, it sounds
like they wanted the message to be forwarded to individual mailboxes so
that each person on the distribution list could get a copy in their
personal mailbox.