[Asterisk-Users] unsubscribe

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Nov 24 14:22:00 MST 2003

> Ok... I know that ya'll like to point people to the web page listed at
> the
 bottom, but how many of ya'll have put on your stuipd cap and
> looked at the page?  It does not readily direct you to unsubscribe.  Now
> if you stop and take off your stupid cap and read the whole page you will
> see at the bottom where it tells you the first step to unsubscribing.
> Maybe it might be better to put the instructions on unsubscribing above
> the list administrator login, or to put some of the key words in bold
> face.

You were smart enough to subscribe, weren't you?

I do agree though, mailman's list info page should give some VERY CLEAR
indication that you must edit your options in order to unsubscribe.  They
give paragraphs about subscribing, but just a blurb on a line about
unsubscribing.

Regards,
Andrew

(wow three Andrews in the same thread... heh)