[Asterisk-Users] test call request

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Nov 24 13:59:14 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walker Haddock" <whaddock at datacrest.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] test call request

> > Adding "canreinvite=no" to your sip.conf for that phone should do it..
>
> I did have that in there.  Here's the stanza in sip.conf.  I set up device [900000]:
>
> [900000]
> context=from-sip
> type=friend
> insecure=yes
> host=sipserver.com.br
> fromdomain=home.datacrest.com
> canreinvite=no
> reinvite=no
> nat=yes
> dtmfmode=inband

I think the reinvite/canreinvite he was referring to was in your SIP stanza for the phone you're dialing out on.

I'm actually not sure if the stanza you posted above serves any purpose whatsoever...

-----
Andrew Thompson
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.