[Asterisk-Users] unsubscribe

asterisk at lists.styx.org asterisk at lists.styx.org
Mon Nov 24 12:56:01 MST 2003

On Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 12:40:00PM -0600, Steven Critchfield wrote:

> Are you just now catching up on email? Look at the post you replied to,
> it is 20 days old.

Wow, you're right.  I have noticed some delays in posting to the
list, but 20 days is a bit excessive. But, honest, it just landed
in my mailbox today... maybe his clock was wrong?

For the record, and to time any delay in reciving this mail
from the list, I sent shortly after

Lun 24 nov 2003 14:55:57 EST

-w

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign   | NO MATTER HOW MUCH DRIVING EXPERIENCE YOU
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email      | HAVE, YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS